Monday, February 23, 2009

Pork and Potatoes *****

INGREDIENTS

Cubed Pork
Diced Onions
Cubed Potatoes
Soy sauce
Italian Dressing
Salt and Pepper
Corn Starch

DIRECTIONS

1. Salt and Pepper Pork and place in crock pot
2. Add Onions, Soy Sauce, Italian dressing and potatoes
3. Cook until done (couple hours on high; best on low 3-4 hrs)
4. I add cornstarch near the end to thicken the sauce; I don't measure.  My cornstarch is a little old, so I'm sure it's lost some umph.  I add a little at a time until the sauce is how I want it.

**I often add broccoli/peas/greenbeans at the end; typically frozen (in between steps 3 and 4)
**This can be cooked with chicken too.
**It can be cooked in a skillet (my preference actually) but marinate the meat beforehand.


Serve with Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment